Nashville Clock Shop guarantees your satisfaction for 10 days from the date of invoice. All sales are final after 10 days and the manufacturer warranty, if any applies. Please read and follow the instructions below.
If you are not satisfied with the product you may return it to us, in the ORIGINAL packaging for a refund of the purchase price minus any shipping/handling charges we may have incurred.
In order to return the product to Nashville Clock the following conditions MUST be met:
1. Returns must have the return approval of Nashville Clock. You must email or call us to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA#). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 615-860-3567. Please include the invoice number, name of the purchaser and reason for the return in your correspondence.
2. Once you receive the RMA” you may send the merchandise back to us at your expense. If you would like a replacement we will do so at our expense. Returns will not be accepted without a Return Authorization Number!
3. Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, manuals and accessories. We do not accept damaged or broken merchandise. The components are to be carefully packed inside the original clock carton with the clock packed the way it was received.
4. The original carton MUST be free of non factory writing, stickers, address labels, etc.
5. The original carton is to be placed inside another shipping carton. The product carton is not meant to be a shipping carton as the product may get damaged on its way back to Nashville Clock.
6. Nashville Clock will not be responsible for items damaged during return shipping. Please insure the merchandise for the full value, for your protection.
7. The returned product must be received by Nashville Clock within 10 calendar days from the return authorization date or the refund will not be processed.
Credit will not be given for returns that do not meet the above conditions and may be subject to a 15% re-stocking fee or complete rejection at the sole discretion of Nashville Clock.
9. Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 615-860-3567 if you have any questions.